Monday, November 15, 2010

Finished Project: The Yarn Eater

  
The Yarn Eater
Size made: One size fits all
Craft: Knit 

Materials
Needle used: US 9 circular, US 6 dpns (because I couldn't fine my 7's!*)
Yarn used: Loops & Threads Impeccable Solids
Color: Cadet
Use yarn again? Yep 

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: November 5th to November 6th, 2010
Modifications: My only modifications were accidental apart from on row of knit all at the end because I used US 6's instead of 9 dpns so I figured it needed another row to make up for the smaller stitches.
Make this pattern again? Yes I think so. This was a fun pattern to do and I really like the finished look.  I think it's really good for a girl/women that is not girly. So...one for me eventually? Probably! This also used up so much yarn (thus the name) due to the garter stitch.  I was really getting nervous near the end but there was no need! This yarn has so much in a skein! But all in all, I definitely do recommend this hat to make! Fun, fast knit and I think it looks very interesting and unique!

 What I learned/practiced in this pattern: First time with garter stitch in the round.  I love how garter stitch looks! =]




Love, 
LeeAnn

No comments: