Monday, November 22, 2010

Finished Project: Leftovers

  
Leftovers
Size made: One size fits all
Craft: Knit 

Materials
Needle used: US 5 circular, US 7 ciruclar needles, and US 7 dpns
Yarn used: Loops & Threads Impeccable Ombres and Red Heart Soft Yarn
Color: Seaside; Lt. Heather Grey
Use yarn again? Yep 

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: November 6th (early afternoon) to November 6th, 2010 (late night)
Modifications: No modifications
Make this pattern again? I really like this pattern; how it looks, how easy it is, how fast it is, etc. For some unknown reason though, it came out reallly big.  Thankfully the recipient has a big head (Vlad) so it should fit fine and if it was intended for a girl I feels great as a slouchy hat.  I named this leftovers because I used some stash yarn I had lying around that I though would look pretty good together.  I think it is fitting to give Vlad a hat named Leftovers because well, he's a fan of leftovers. haha! I hope he likes it and I told him he wasn't getting one because I was too lazy to make him anything so we'll see what he says! =]
Anyway this pattern was fun to do and I hope to make one for me...that fits.  I really love all of Jared Flood's designs and am such a fan of his work.  This pattern looks so versatile that I can see this being a pretty popular requested hat from people. (Mom's already requested it!)

 What I learned/practiced in this pattern: Practiced stripes.




Love, 
LeeAnn

No comments: