Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finished Project: Baldy

  
Baldy
Size made: One size fits all
Craft: Knit 

Materials
Needle used: US 7 circular, US 6 dpns (because I couldn't fine my 7's!*)
Yarn used: Loops & Threads Impeccable Solids
Color: Forest
Use yarn again? Yep 

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: October 31st to November 1st, 2010
Modifications: Only thing I changed was that I cast on 90 stitches instead of 100(?).
Make this pattern again? This is a nice pattern but it took me awhile to get started on it (about 2 days).  I think I might be getting a few requests for this hat from guys but we'll see what happens.  I personally do not like how it feels on the head but it could be just because it is too big or it could just be how the edge seems loose.  However..I think it will look handsome on a guy though so I'm hoping that Rick (Vlad's step-dad) likes it. Vlad helped me pick out the name for this project for Rick and thus I present the "Baldy"

 What I learned/practiced in this pattern: Practiced ribbing



Love, 
LeeAnn 


* Found my 7's!!! =]

No comments: