Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So far, so good!

Hello everyone!

I have some lovely posts to share with you all but I've been pretty busy. I hope to get to them this weekend, or at least one!

My classes for level one started Tuesday and to be honest right now I'm not sure I can keep my resolution of reading all the required material for class! lol! However tonight I sat down and finished listening to my lectures and I already have most of a study guide typed up and am answering some questions in my mind already as I go. So, I'm feeling more and more confident that I just might be able to do this! =]

I went for a nice long walk today with the puppies. I walked to Starbucks and back so it was about 3 miles. I think it was my quickest time with my shortest break! I'm trying to get to the point where I can run there and back and then I'm going to let myself go farther and farther! Baby steps! =] I have been keeping active every day too! I've been doing situps every day and following this challenge. Right now I'm on 20 situps! I could barely do 5 situps on January first! I think it's incredible what are bodies can do when we put them up to it!

Well, back to studying! I really hope to get back this weekend to tell you about my hikes I went on with Vlady!

Hope you're all doing great!

Love,
LeeAnn

No comments: