Size made: 34" bust
Needle used: US 10 (6.0 mm)
Yarn used: Alpaca with a Twist Highlander
Color: 4010 (Basically Mint Chocolate Chip)
Total Yardage Used: 1.88 skeins: 272.6 yards
Bought yarn from: Dragonfly Yarns in Surprise, AZ
Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: April 30th to October 29th, 2011
(I finished the knitting, blocking and seaming but May 11th but didn't get the buttons on till October 29th.)
Modifications: No modifications except for yarn and needle to get gauge. Oh! I crocheted the edges instead of picking up stitches and knitting it.
Make this pattern again? I would love to make this pattern in the brown cocoa color. If I get to make this again I would make sure I make it longer in the body, shorter in the neck and much more fitted. I think that I will also do what Dawning Dreams did and for the back I will just purl one row then continue to the neck piece because the number of bind off stitches and the number of cast on stitches don't match up and you're supposed to connect those edges... >_<. It was kind of frustrating. I am still trying to figure out some outfits to wear with this. I don't want my boobs looking too small. =P
Final Thoughts/Recommendations: I feel that this is defiantly a pattern to be sure you have fitted to your measurements although I am not at the level yet to do that because the pattern seems hard for me to customize. (Though I just realized that the back would be an easy place to make it a fitted feel.