Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FO: Boneyard

Boneyard
Pattern: Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West (My Ravelry Project Page)
Size made: 28.5" x 52"
Craft: Knit 

Materials
Needle used: US 8 (5.0 mm) US 9 (5.5 mm)
Yarn used:  Loops & Threads Impeccable
Color: Navy, White and Clay
Total Yardage Used:  490 yards
Bought yarn from: Michaels

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: July 5th to July 14th, 2011
Modifications: I started off with the US 8 and saw that the fabric was a little stiff so I switched to the US 9 before the first color change. The next modification was the color changes.  I just did them
Make this pattern again?  Yes! Especially with a yarn that has a beautiful heather.  I would love to do that.

Final thoughts/ recommendations: I'm really very happy with the finished results.  I'm very fond of this shawl and I love the colors.


 

Love,
LeeAnn

2 comments:

Julie said...

what an awesome shawl!! I love the colours, and the modern lines of it. Great job!

LeeAnn Purtha said...

Thank you! I'm very happy with the end results! =]