Monday, May 16, 2011

Vacation!

Yes, I know, I know...I've been away for quite awhile.  However, the resaon for my absence was that I was knitting hard so I think that means I can be excused!  I'm currently at Pismo Beach, California on a family vacation with my parents and I'm loving it here!
(Although on a side note I am currently very cold because I got it into my mind that California was Arizona with a beach...only to discover clouds and cold nights with wind. Go figure!)
Thankfully, I do have some knitted stuff with me that I brought along to photograph. Yay (which means I will have finished project blog posts coming up)!

Well, I'll leave you with some pictures I took today! =]


I hope to make it to a few LYS's tomorrow or the next day.
If I do, I'll let you know what I think! =]



Hope you have a lovely week!

Love,
LeeAnn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh...what a wonderfully relaxing vacation. You took some of the best pictures, daughter!
xxxoooo