Friday, September 17, 2010

Finished Project: Seattle Cowl


 Seattle Cowl
Size made: One size fits all (21" x 7")
Craft: Knit

Materials
Needle used: US 8
Yarn used: Classic Elite Yarns-LUSH
Color: green: 4474
Bought at: a LYS in West Seattle, Washington
Use yarn again? Most definitely. This yarn is 50% wool and 50% angora so it is realllly warm.  Living in Arizona means that having limited times in which I can wear something made of this warm material.  Good thing I'm moving...eventually. This yarn is also a dream to work with, it's so soft!  I don't really like fuzzy yarn but this yarn has grown on me (and it's not too fuzzy).

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: August 24th to August 25th, 2010
Modifications: none
Make this pattern again? Most definitely.  This is such a nice pattern and it's very fast!  I think this would be perfect Christmas gifts -or- if your in need of instant satisfaction this pattern is for you. I really like it and can not wait to be able to wear it!



Love, 
LeeAnn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, definitely a great Christmas present! Add it to my list :)
xxxooo
mommy