Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finished Project: Mustard (?) Scarf

 
  LeeAnny-poo's Mustard Scarf
Size made: One size fits all
Craft: Knit

Materials
Needle used: US 13 (9.0mm)
Yarn used: Loops & Threads: Impeccable
Color: Solids- dark blue/navy blue
Bought at: Michaels
Use yarn again? Yes indeed...and have. This project was a stash busting attempt.

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: August 2nd - August 4th, 2010
Modifications: I used smaller needles because the US 15's were hurting my hands. I made this shorter than what was recommended for fear of running out of yarn...only to find more yarn after I bound off! haha!
Make this pattern again? Yes indeed.  This was a really easy and fast project.  I definitely think it more for youth or young at heart (style-wise).  I'm also very surprised by how ridiculously warm this is even though it's so simple. Again...I love this yarn knitted up. I think I will definitely be trying this pattern again without modifications.  Oh...and I didn't put a button on it so it could be more versatile. I just stick it into my jacket to keep it up.
 
 

Love, 
LeeAnn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty scarf. Pretty girl :)
xxxooo
mommy

Julie said...

It turned out great!! Looks amazing.

LeeAnn Purtha said...

=]
Thank you! Thank you!