Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finished Project: Fan Bookmark

(I made the single-tone bookmarks on the bottom.  Mommy made the beautiful top five.)
 
Fan Bookmarks Round 2
Size made: One size fits all (5 Bookmarks made)
Craft:Crochet 

Materials
Needle used: 1.5 mm
Yarn used: Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet (Size 10)
Color: Teal (I'm pretty sure)
Bought at: Hobby Lobby 
Use yarn again? Yes.  Is a very pretty color and I am very interested in looking at making table runners or some other lace things and this thread would be great for it.

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: April 19th to about May 3rd. (long time because of finals)
Modifications: none
Make this pattern again? Is great for last minute gifts and I think they look very beautiful. I have gotten many positive comments on them while I was working on them.


Love, 
LeeAnn

No comments: