Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Things are looking up...

So a few things to say:

  1. My projects and exams are done for now...YAY!!! But that's the big rush until finals! Awesome! I just have my TEAS testing to prepare for and that's in the morning of April 17.
  2. I am trying to give myself the knitting/crocheting bug again so I am probably going to get the book The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs! It will probably give me some inspiring ideas for the needlework (knitting and crocheting) club that my mother and I are working on organizing. If I get it I'll write a review and let you know what I think! =)
  3. I got a new car!!! Yep, that's right! My parents got me a new car.  Seeing as I live in Arizona and it's getting close to summer weather already they felt that I needed a car with airconditioning (and airbags). The result of this thinking was my new baby: an '06 Honda Accord Coupe. She is so beautiful! Thank you so much mommy and daddy, I really appreciate it and I love you both.
  4. Just for fun....here is a sneak peak at a project I've been working on, on and off...it will still take awhile for this thingy to be done. booo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! what about my shawl?

Study hard for that TEAS test. You don't want to take that bugger over!

Glad you like the car. It sure is a gem! Guess you will be my chauffer now :)

xxxooo
mommy

LeeAnn Purtha said...

I can be the chauffeur...no problem!!! As long as there is no backseat driving!

I'm still looking at your shawl missy, don't worry, but I have accepted that I will not be able to finish it before you leave.

I'm going to be studying for my TEAS test as soon as I get this essay done!

=)