Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Striped Slouchy Hat

 
 

 

My Striped Slouchy Hat
Size made: One size fits all
Craft: Knit

Materials
Needle used: US 5 (3.75mm); US 7 (4.5 mm)
Yarn used: Loops and Thread Impeccable Solids
Color: Navy and True Blue
Bought at: Michaels
Use yarn again? Yes but this yarn is very stiff so I will have to choose the next project I use it for with great care.

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: January 24th to approximately March 26th
Modifications: So I accidentally did 10 rows instead of 8 on one of my repeats in color A and B so for the last 3 color switches I did only 7 rows each.
Make this pattern again? I don't think I will.  It is a VERY slouchy hat...way too slouchy on me that's for sure. If someone requests it though then I probably would but this is a very repetitive pattern...only knit pretty much.

No comments: