Monday, July 11, 2011

FO: Munchkin

 
Munchkin
Size made: One size fits all
Craft: Knit 
Made for: An expecting couple at my church!

Materials
Needle used: US 7 (4.5 mm)
Yarn used: Loops & Thread Snuggly Wuggly Baby Sport
Yardage Used: 65 Yards (25 of White, 40 of Green)

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: June17th to June 21st
 Modifications:   Okay…I CO 52 (?) and did a 4 stitch increase on row after ribbing. Did not do rows 69, 70, 74-81, and 83-90. I also did not do an I-Cord or pom. I’m very happy with the results. It’s soo cute! I hope they like it! =]

Make this pattern again? Yes! This is so cute and fast and a great pattern to do for an instant gratification!  I think this would also be a good break for in between large projects.
I'm not sure about the Jogless Stripe technique.  I don't like how the beginning of the round continuously moves.  I think I prefer just having a back that the lines don't completely line up.

 
Love, 
LeeAnn

No comments: