Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Finished Project: Toast

 
 Toast
Size made: One size fits all
Craft: Knit

Materials
Needle used: US 7 circular
Yarn used: Loops & Threads Impeccable Ombre
Color: Seaside
Bought at: Michaels
Use yarn again? I really like the colors in this colorway.  They knit up wonderfully but they do not look nice crocheted (in my opinion). This variegation is also a very bright contrasting variegation.  Because of this I feel I need to do projects with it that have no details on it because it would just be too busy...which means this was perfect for being made into Toast!

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: July 22nd to August 1st 2010
Modifications: none
Make this pattern again?  Yes! I love this pattern.  I think I like it a lot more than the Toasty pattern because it is much more versatile on how you can wear them.  I also think that the Toast's are much more like me than the Toasty's because they are just so casual. I can't wait to see it in other colors and yarns with this pattern.



Love, 
LeeAnn

2 comments:

Julie said...

your toast mitts are gorgeous!! they look so comfy and warm. great job!

LeeAnn Purtha said...

Thank you!