Friday, April 16, 2010

2 and a half weeks left....

...and then I can knit as much as my heart desires! =)

Unfortunately, until then I have been (and will be) bombarded with group projects, exams, finals, homework galore and so on.  This, of course, is the reason why I have not been updating.

So the parents are out of town on a Caribbean cruise. Can you believe that they didn't even invite me?! Oh well, I'm glad they have time to themselves and, though I love them very much, I am immensely enjoying my time alone. (Though I am missing the yummy meals they cook!)

This week has been extremely productive and very inspiring for me.  I have gotten so many things done this week that were both for my school career and also real life responsibilities.  It astonishes me sometimes when I grow up a bit because (though this will make me sound full of myself) I think that I am very mature and responsible.  Sure, I know I have some downfalls but hey, who doesn't.  But every time I grow I'm surprised by how much I grew. Ha!  Is that true for everyone? Probably right? =P

So things accomplished this week?
  • Doctor appointment
  • cleaned up after myself
  • got car alarm installed
  • solved my transcripts issue
  • Completed three projects
  • close to completing a third project
  • studied for my very important TEAS test which I will be taking tomorrow morning! AHHH!!!
Here's a visual aid... =D

This is one of my projects I have finished. It was on Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (aka Childhood leukemia)
Here is the work I've been doing on studying for my TEAS test...


Have a great day everyone!




Love, LeeAnn

No comments: