Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Well, well, well...

 Eight More Weeks...


It's been quite awhile since I've updated. I have to admit I've been slightly busy with school related responsibilities.  However, I have also been extremely scatter-brained and indecisive (both of which I detest). I have been picking up and putting down tons of crocheting/knitting projects (not finishing one of them of course) and watching full seasons of Bones (which is fantastic). Unfortunately though, I must get my head on strait...and quickly. 

I have three projects coming up (one in Christian Worldview which analyzes a television show and what message they are trying to portray to its watchers, another is a complete analysis and work up of the disease ALL-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, and the last one being a complete record, evaluation and analysis of my dietary intake for three days.) So...needless to say, I need to get my head in the game.

I am also still feeling a bit sick and can't seem to get my room cleaned properly for longer than 3 hours...very frustrating indeed.  It's tough concentrating when I have a huge desire to just curl up with a good book or an exciting pattern and ignore everything for awhile. I guess I'm becoming an adult. Why didn't you guys tell me it kinda sucks?

Love,
LeeAnn

p.s. (Eight more weeks ...of school)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it does kinda suck being an adult. Much more fun when I was too young for responsiblities and my biggest problem was if Janie or Berdie could come out to play. But that was a long time ago. Enjoy each day as it comes and be your best at all times and live it to the fullest each and every day. Then, you'll have no regrets. No should have's. Being everythin you can be will honor God, who made you. May He continue to bless you abundantly, daughter! xxxooo mommmy

Anonymous said...

LeeAnn
Since you realize this you are already started on the road to being an adult. one of the biggest responsiblities of an adult is doing what is right and not doing what feel good.

You can do anything you want to with God's help. Your family will always be with you and love you.
Even after so many years I still feel being an adult sucks. Welcome to the club and glad you are with us.

xoxoxo Dad