Saturday, March 6, 2010

My very own Simple Slouchy Hat

So...I finished this a while ago (February 16th actually) but I had not gotten around to taking pictures of it.
However, here it is now... =)




 
 


My very own warm Canadian hat!!
Size made: medium

Materials
Needles used: US 6 dpns, US 11 circulars (16" I think)
Yarn used: Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick
Color: 402 Wheat
Bought at: Michael's

Project Details and Feedback
Duration of Project: February 15 (pm) to February 16 (pm)
Make this pattern again? Yes! Instant gratification project!
Use yarn again? Yes, but only for people in cold climates or people that live in Arizona and are big babies in the winter (like mommy)! Do like the color; thought I might go crazy with all of the little strings sticking out of the yarn but didn't happen! haha!
Modifications? Used US 6 dpns for the first couple rows because I didn't have the size called for but it worked out great. It was just a little bit difficult to use such thick yarn with those needles but got it done and it's only a couple rows after all.



No comments: