Monday, January 11, 2010

What to do...?

So far today I am...borrredddd.

For the past two days I have been reading, taking notes non-stop and learning in order to complete my homework that I need to do. And complete it I did!!! Woohoo!!!  Now the problem is that I don't know what to do for Pathophisiology to study any further.  It looks like the information she will be looking for is so complex (i.e. labs for testing and results of tests in regards to what disease it could be) and this information is simply not in the book.

So...I'm at a loss of where to start. Because of that, I think I will just make up a simple study guide (enough to get me extra credit) and wait until I get to class to see what she says and lectures on or to ask her more about what she expects after class.  Until then, I guess I'll be doing some crochetting. Something I have been neglecting lately in fear of getting too distracted.

Well...I'm off then!

-LeeAnn

No comments: