Sunday, January 24, 2010

So this week...

This past week was easy-peasy!  I had no school on Monday because of MLK day and no school on Tuesday because I have no classes.  So...Wednesday I started my school week and there was no workload in any of my classes and Friday was the same.  I also got my first homework back for my Pathophysiology class and I got a 90% on it. =) My first test is this Friday! Wish me luck!

We had some pretty crazy weather this week too...  Considering it is Arizona the rain was ridiculous (but I did love it!). It rained non stop all Thursday and our backyard flooded.  The water almost got inside the back door...rather ridiculous, if I do say so myself.

However, by Friday the rain had stopped for the most part and mother, me and father had a wonderful birthday dinner for my father at Outback Steakhouse.  It definitely hit the spot!!!

It was another great Saturday too!  I went to the Farmers Market again with daddy and we saw Maggie briefly.  Then we went to the gun show!!!  It was an incredible experience! There were so many guns and knives and gear, it was simply incredible. I am so grateful that I was able to spend the time with daddy and that he dished out the money for it...because the parking and entrance prices were absolutely ridiculous (though worth it haha)! Cameras weren't allowed but I sneaked a few pictures from my phone camera-sorry about the bad quality.
The first picture is just a picture of some of the guns there were for sale. There were tables upon tables in building upon building of displays like this.  The second is a really cool (in my opinion) sword and chain mail set! The third picture is, yes, it really is, a desert eagle!!! The fourth picture is a wide variety of swords that were for sale as well.  It was as great experience and am glad I got to share it with daddy.



This weekend I also finished my felicity hat! WooHoo to that!
I'll be posting pictures of it in a separate post along with instructions. Howway!


-LeeAnn

No comments: